Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Cheep Thrills

9:30 PM. The silence is broken by someone screaming bloody murder in the hallway. This is ignored for the first full minute. As the shill sounds continue, I decide it will be worth my time to check it out. Joining the crowd of about six laughing girls standing by my door, I look down the hall about ten feet to see a girl pinning another girl to the ground. This is funny for the simple reason that Shayla (the girl on top) is about half the size of Sarah (the one pinned to the ground).

At first I am unsure what they are doing, but other's comments make it clearr that Shayla is trying to spit in Sarah's mouth. Why, I don't know. And as Becky (from accross the hall) commented, it's kind of sad that we were all amused by this. It is also interesting to note the psycological situation known as crowd mentality, which states that in a crowd, most people will not help out someone in trouble. However, comments were made like "mom, make her stop" and pictures were taken. Unfortunately, my camera is at home so none will be posted. :(

1 comment:

Charity said...

Also, 2nd East's bathroom is in possession of one of 2nd North's bathroom stall walls. I don't know who did it, but other wings also have sections of wall.