Monday, November 12, 2007

This is Not a Wal-Mart

The new Wal-Mart super center has opened in Sioux Center. Ticker tape! Parades! Speeches by politicians! Money given away! Parties!

Excuse my sarcasm. I finally decided that I was bored enough to tour the place (an we were out of cat food), so Becka and I stoped by to sneak a peek. After seeing the place I say in complete certainty: this is not a Wal-Mart. Wal-Marts don't have that wide of aisles. Wal-Marts are industrial and warehouse-like. I lost my train of thought. This is why dorms are not the best place to be when you are trying to do something. People stop by to chat.

Anyway, At first approach, it looks like a Wal-Mart: security cameras in the parking lot, arrows pointing the way you should drive, those shopping cart return places, real live automatic doors that seem like there are on the wrong side (watch sometime: most people enter through the 'exit' door). Do Not Be Fooled! This is someones diabolical plan to take over the world! If you walk through those doors you will never be the same!! BRAIN WASHERS!!! Don't do it!!!! Don't let them take you over too!!!!!

Wal-Mart is the greatest store in the universe. Go. Spend money. Look at the fishies.

No comments: