Friday, November 2, 2007

Didja Miss Me?

I had my post almost entirely written, and than my stupid laptop highlighted and deleted everything. And than this web page helpfully saved my progress.

Ok, lets try this again. *Authors note: I don't feel like typing it all out again.* I haven't blogged in a while... blah blah blah... DON'T SHOOT!... blah blah... I didn't feel like it.

I'm not caught up in all my classes... blah blah blah... took some tests... blah blah... didn't quite know the material... blah blah... Proffessers have been very understanding... blah blah... they will grade differently... blah blah... Don't worry, I'm not completely stressed out.

Ok, back to where I was. Wednesday was Halloween. Children in cute costumes came and cried for candy. Laura broke the lightbulb in the hallway outside her room. Apparently tossing an empty candy bowl up and down is not a good idea. Also, this wing's vaccum is possessed. It moves when no one is touching it!

Elecia, Shantry, and I than went to V. This is the improv team. (If you're wondering, it's pronounced Black V.) It was really funny. My favorite one (as with all improv shows) was the one where they send members out of the room and than have the audience shout out phrases which are written on slips of paper (example: "shun the non-believer" or "I want you, I need you, Oh baby, Oh baby" or "our pet's heads are falling off"). When the team comes back in they are each given the slips of paper which are stuffed in pockets. Then a location is chosen by the audience and the team has to make up a story at that location (for us, the moon). Every once and a while, a team member will pull a sip of paper out of their pocket and read it like it is part of the story, and things take off from there. It was very cool. If you ever have the chance, go watch improv.

1 comment:

James said...

sip of paper, did you mean slip?