Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random Pics From Who Knows When

Ok. So some of these pictures have been on my camera for so long that I'm not quite sure when they were taken...

Here goes. The number one reason you should never agree to power-spray your dad's manure spreader:
Becka's cello, Cowboy Cash. At least I think that's what she's calling him...

Mike and his cat Spooks. If I had taken this picture, you can bet I would have pushed him off of there right afterwords...
Me and my new kitten Bandit:

And finally, me and my (still) favorite cat Tiger. The cutest, smartest kitty ever.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Tiger loves you!

Charity said...

Of course he does. Cwzcu.

Sarah said...

I kissed a cat!!!

Becka said...

shoikpzs! He's going to be run over soon...

Charity said...

No he's not! He's a SMART kitty!

Itchellmeh said...

I've looked like you in that first picture before, and it is NOT fun! I didn't get a picture of it though:( ypihrkce!

Janet said...

My boys look like that first picture of you everytime after it rains. They ride their bikes through the mud puddles and I tell them not to wash their faces cause MUD is a good Facial...right??? Did you know Tony calls our cat TIGER? She has so many names.
moiae

Janet said...

OK OK I did the BINGO thingy and the Yodeling as I ran around the house but I refuse,do you hear me, Refuse to KISS A CAT... come on, I finally built up enough courage to pet her. jgvuh