Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aaaand I'm Back!

Wow. A lot happens when you don't blog in a while. I need my pictures to remind me as to what all happened. Here goes. Tulip Festival happened. I only got to go the day Mike marched in the parade. I'm working too much. I never have time to do anything. I only get two days off a week and one of those is always Sunday, so I really only get one free day. For my one free day this week I got to see Becky play. They didn't do too well, but they didn't do awful either. Mitch was there for the first half of the first (JV) game. He was walking to Grandma's and he saw the pretty uniforms. We also had our first bonfire. It was a little too cold for it, but we survived. As usual, my pyromaniac of a cat was obsessed with the fire. Dad said he was worried that Tiger would catch on fire and run under the house and burn it down. My kitty may be the smartest kitty in the world, but his tail was only about an inch away from the flames.This is me and Becky singing along to the radio in the car. No reviews please. This was just for fun.

Final note: I will try to blog more often. Once a week is not enough.

2 comments:

Becka said...

betgg! What are you talking about? We are beautiful singers!

Becka said...

mxlvgt! Thank you for comming to my game and lending me your sweatshirt.