Monday, April 28, 2008

The Game For Brains

Did you know that the fluid inside of coconuts can be used as intravenous fluid (an IV) in emergency situations? Neither did mom (our resident nurse) and it put her on the slow track. If you're confused, we were playing Cranium. What can I say? I love that game. There is nothing funner than playing it three times in a row. Unless it's winning the first two games and coming back from 1/3 of the way through when the other team is in the center and only loosing by one card.

Me and Becky make a good team. For the first game it was me, Becka, and Sarah against Dad and Mom. Sarah and Mom switched teams for the second game, and then Mom joined Sarah and Dad for the last game. We now own the new version of Cranium and it has some cool new subjects, like Team Gnilleps (spelling backwards with each member of the team taking turns calling out letters), Mind Meld (two people write down the first three words that come to mind after hearing the topic and at least one of the words has to match), and one where you position a partner like a puppet so they can guess the word you are trying to convey.

Becky and I thought that we should change the songs in the Humdinger category, because there was not one song in all three games that any of us has even heard of.

4 comments:

Becka said...

ukrdd!!!!!!!! I love Cranium! We should get out the white out and fix those song cards.

Itchellmeh said...

I like playing Cranium too! I agree with the song thing! I want some UPDATED songs!!!!!!!!! (wtnnhkbk)

Becka said...

bihlvfwa!(that meens hello). So you lost power?

Becka said...

I really didn't want to comment b/c I have nothing to say other than I LOVE IRON MAN!!!!! But I had to comment because uaiyhkb is such a cool word!