Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy (Late) Birthday Sarah!

Ok. So Sarah's birthday was yesterday. And I'm only just getting around to posting a 'Happy Birthday' to her. Don't sue me. Yesterday I was the first one to say it to her. Anyhoo, she's 21 now. Tell her Happy Birthday the next time you see her (or the next time you comment on her blog). Wow. I'm on my laptop right now and I just realized that I only have one picture of Sarah on here! I normally just load them on the family's computer because other people (Becka mainly) like to use them on their blogs, and they don't have access to my personal computer. Also, in case you were wondering, I have no idea why she has keys dangling from her ear.

2 comments:

Itchellmeh said...

why, I'm sure it's the latest fashion amung dordt worts:) (rfpbi)

Charity said...

Yeah, you know how weird they are over there...