Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Times!

I bet y'all been wondering what fun things have been occupying my time so that I haven't been able to blog. Let me tell you, it's probably the most exciting thing you've ever heard of! I've been working! For eight days straight! And when I haven't been working, I've been sleeping! Cool, huh?

Oi. I am so glad that I have tomorrow off. One more day of glassy-eyed smiles and fake salutations and I would go bonkers. Insane. Three fries short of a happy meal.

Of course it won't be much of a day off, as all I'm doing is driving up to Minneapolis with dad and Sarah to pick up Becky from the airport. And then come straight back home. I'll probably be more exhausted at work on Saturday than I was today.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Yes. My days are certainly packed full of jam.

Sarah said...

Pictures! We need pictures!