Monday, December 10, 2007

Explanation

I was in a weird moment today, and I had this stupid idea: I should write an epic adventure making fun of my favorite cousin! The idea stuck, and as I 'washed' dishes tonight I proposed the idea to Rebecca, and she agreed to be my cohort.

The first chapter is posted here on my blog, the next one, whenever that is completed, will be posted on Becka's. It will be a ever growing story with each chapter being a mini story with one larger goal in mind: rescue the princess. If you would like to propose an idea for a mini chapter (who does Mitch meet, and what happens to him) please comment. The idea is for each character to be named after a relative. If you are not related to us, leave your name and we'll try to integrate you into the story as we see fit.

Important Author's Note: This is fiction. This is satire. We mean no offense.

Signed Charity & Rebecca

6 comments:

Lisabeth said...

Hey can I be in the story?? That is an awesome idea. Paula and I tried to do something like that a while ago and it never really got anywhere. Yay saving princesses!!

Charity said...

Sure. And as the first person to request to be a charactor, you will be the first non-author featured.

Becka said...

Well, Mitch and Issac were mentioned, but you will be the first to be mentioned with your consent (not like that will stop us)

Lisabeth said...

Yay! I've always wanted to be a fictional character! :) Thanks!

P said...

can i be in it??

Itchellmeh said...

NO YOU CANNOT!!! THIS IS MY STORY OF SELFISH PROPORTIONS!!! jkjkjk. i like the idea. please, more more more!