Thursday, February 7, 2008

E-mail and Songs

The entire campus is giving up e-mail for Lent. And it's not voluntary. Just kidding, but it feels that way. NW's e-mail service has been down since yesterday with no sign that it will be back online anytime soon. Here at NWC e-mail is very important. All anouncements are sent out this way, both general and private. For example, my economics teacher told us on Tuesday that he would be leaving for a funeral today and to check our e-mail yesterday night to see if he would be planning to hold our morning class today. Needless to say, we couldn't get the message either way.

Shantry has just become comfortable enough in my presence to along to her music (which she plays nonstop). Now, I normally don't mind, but she sings like Dad... No, more like Michael. It's starting to get on my nerves. For those of you who have had the privilige of never hearing Michael sing, let me expalin. He likes to sing. He does. It's just that he sing monotone. One note. No variations.

"I'm an equal opportunity offender." -Dr. Elder, proffessor of Economics

No comments: