Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post # 50!

This is my 5oth post!

Ok, not much has happened since yesterday. My wing was going to go to Danielle's hockey game in SC Monday night, but it got canceled because of the weather. Classes are boring. Except macroeconomics. And managerial statistics. And sometimes theology. OK, FINE! They are not boring.

After supper, Shantry, Elica, Laura, and I discussed books in our room. They all claim to like books but none of them have ever read The Princess Bride! Their reasoning being that they've all seen the movie. Grr. Of course they all have read (or in Shantry's case is 100 pages to being done with) Jane Eyre. Which they all read voluntarily! Of course they are all into mom's type of badly written romance novels, so I can't judge.

Random quotes from my theology prof to make us think:
"Would Jesus eat in the caf?" and
"What am I like as a sheep? Am I a good sheep?"

10 comments:

Becka said...

like the quotes.

Itchellmeh said...

o yeah, well then i LOVE the quote! Hah! Beat that Becka!

Sarah said...

I like the quotes, too

Itchellmeh said...

I believe it's your turn to write for Mitch the Midget!

Itchellmeh said...

WE HAVE NOT HAD MITCH THE MIDGET FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!! ARGHHHH!!!

Itchellmeh said...

Do you have ANY idea what that will do to a person. I've seen this before, tons of people go crazy! YOU MUST BLOG!!!

Becka said...

Cherry, this is totally random, but I thought at the Hooyer Christmas Party, bingo for the kids was a good thing but I still liked it when we got presents for the names we picked.

Itchellmeh said...

i agree with becca. that was WAY more fun. by the way, we watched part of 'the patriot' in class. One of my friends said he was hot, but i disappointed her by saying that he had died.

Itchellmeh said...

YOU MUST BLOG!!!

Itchellmeh said...

ABOUT MITCH THE MIDGET!!! MY ADVENTURES CANNOT WAIT!!