Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sarcastic Cynicism



Yesterday Mitch and I went to Becky's softball games. The games, in and of themselves, were not that interesting (sorry Becka), but Becky did pitch the JV game. She did pretty well considering she hasn't been pitching to dad of late and she was pitching off of "quick sand." She also was able to connect with the ball most of the time she was up at bat, even when she DHed for the Varsity game! Go Becka!





Meet the leach. He attached himself to me as I left for the game, and I was unable to get rid of him until he was surgically removed from our car about five and a half hours later. (Mitch: this is my cynical sarcastic side at work)


In reality, he came along because (I assume) he was just as bored as I was. But it was all good. My dad and I helped him find his inner cynic, made fun of him, and introduced him to the joys of pineapple pizza. We also played spades (becasue my father decided that we had to leave early, and ended up at the field and hour before the game started), which I would have won if we had finnished the game. Of corse, Mitch may argue that he would have won becasue of his superior 4.0 brain. But than he claimed that 10% of 10$ was ten cents.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Cynacism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itchellmeh said...

I DID NOT SAY THE 10 CENT THING!!!
i just paused to think. sometime soon i will have my sweet revenge. can't wait!

Unknown said...

it's okay mitchell. I had to think about ten percent of ten dollars.

Itchellmeh said...

nice cynacism by the way